Participant and Attendee Guidelines
Elite Dance Cup understands the concern that many people feel regarding the possible spread of COVID‐19 and would like to reassure you that we are committed to maintaining safe and fun events.Persons with increased risk of severe illness should consider not attending.
Running COVID “Safe” events are constantly evolving and may differ from state to state. Guidelines are as follows but subject to change. Our current plans and recommendations include:
- Staying compliant to CDC/State & local government mandates.
- All participants, observers, and attendees must complete and sign Elite Dance Cup’s ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19. The waiver is digital and may be completed before arrival.
- No one should enter the facility to attend and/or participate if you are running fever, feeling sick, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- The Elite Dance Cup Staff will be required to wear face masks and temperature screenings will be conducted daily.
- We encourage Studio Directors to conduct daily temperature and wellness checks on their performers and staff.
- In order to mitigate the risks to our customers, employees and the public, Elite Dance Cup will require everyone to practice social distancing when not on stage and will require a mask or face covering be worn by all participants and attendees ages two and up when not on stage. Mask will not be provided, please bring your own.
- Audience seating will be socially distanced and limited throughout the event. Studios will be issued wristbands that must be worn during the proper session for admittance.
- Dressing space will have appropriate social distancing. Only performers age 12 and under will be allow ONE dressing assistant if necessary. We ask that all performers arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to start time with make-up and hair complete and dressed in your first performance costume.
- There will be no lingering in the dressing rooms, we ask that you change and exit the dressing room as quickly as possible.
- Only Active performers in the routine will be allowed backstage with ONE adult teacher. Social distancing will be maintained between studio groups.
- Hand sanitizer must be applied before entering the stage and after exiting the stage.
- Props must be handled by a limited number of assigned studio helpers. Elite Dance Cup staff will not be permitted to assist. Mask must be worn by all studio prop handlers.
- Please do not touch or handle any equipment and/or props of other participants.
*** Elite Dance Cup reserve the right to make changes to or update these policies/guidelines before or during the event as may be necessary to maintain safe practices.